Additional information regarding the spread of COVID-19:
Public health agencies like the CDC and Public Health – Seattle King County, and others agree that there are simple things you can do to keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If it is not feasible to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care. Separate yourself from other people and animals in your home, and call ahead before visiting your doctor.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces you touch.
- Get your flu vaccine, if you haven’t already.